Autumn Playlist 2017



Its seems like with change of season, there’s a shift in what I’m listening to. Autumn this year has been especially hard for me and I feel like I’ve been craving music that’s quiet and comforting (and sometimes really angsty). So that being said, I’ve compiled a list of 32 songs that I’ve been listening to over the past couple of months. Take a listen and let me know what you think.


Take Me Home, Country Roads - John Denver
O’ Children - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
Not Ready To Make Nice - The Dixie Chicks
Home - Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
For What It's Worth - Buffalo Springfield
Neon (Live at the Nokia Theatre) - John Mayer
Boston - Augustana
Ho Hey - The Lumineers
Play It Again - Luke Bryan
Come On Get Higher - Matt Nathanson
Little Talks - Of Monsters & Men
Let Her Go - Passenger
Don’t Come Around Here No More - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
With Or Without You - U2
Mary’s Song (Oh My My My) - Taylor Swift
Kids - MGMT
Mr. Brightside - The Killers
Fix You - Coldplay
Landslide - Fleetwood Mac
Carry On - Fun.
Chariot - Gavin DeGraw
Freedom ‘90 - George Michael
Name - The Goo Goo Dolls
Carry On My Wayward Son - Kansas
Hey Jude - The Beatles
Drops of Jupiter - Train
The Sound of Silence - Simon & Garfunkel
Dog Days Are Over - Florence & The Machine
Dare You To Move - Switchfoot
American - Lana Del Rey
Believer - Imagine Dragons
American Idiot - Green Day

Be sure to find & follow me (and this playlist) on Spotify!

Comments